Tiwa Savage Humbles Davido, As She Spills Pepper Stew On Her Beau’s Rival

Mavin First lady, Tiwa Savage has spilled pepper stew on Wizkid’s main rival, Davido.


The mother-of-one, who was nominated alongside Davido, Distruction Boyz (South Africa), Fally Ipupa (DRC), Nyashinnski(Kenya) and Shekinah (South Africa), in the Best African Act category of the MTV EMA, went ahead to floor him and nominees to win the award.


Tiwa Savage who was present on stage to receive her award which she dedicated to her son, Jamil and her fans, became the first female artist to achieve this honour.


The year has actually been a great one for the singer popularly known as Mama Jam Jam. From her chart topping collaboration with Wizkid to her sold out concert at her first headline show at the Indigo at the O2 arena, UK, Tiwa is definitely heading to the top.


To celebrate her award, the pop star wrote on Instagram;
Almighty God, you ARE so faithful. My savage soldiers you did this for us. You’ve stuck with me through the roller coasters, THANK YOU
To my amazing team, this is just the beginning. African Woman, this is for US. I’ve been through a lot but I’ve kept my head up and weathered the storm because I know some little girl somewhere is dreaming like I did.


READ MORE