Loving you was a scam – Juliet Ibrahim tells Iceberg Slim

Actress Juliet Ibrahim has still not gotten over her broken heart from her Nigerian boyfriend Iceberg Slim as she continues to throw tantrums at him any time an opportunity presents itself.
The sultry actress has failed on numerous occasions to reveal that actual cause of the break-up from Iceberg Slim but continues to throw shots at him on social media and even wished him a happy birthday recently.

In her latest post, she posted a picture of herself and captioned it with a short poem where she stated that loving someone was a scam and we all know who she referring to Iceberg Slim.

“Loving you na scam o everytime wire me money Hello baby have u sent it?
You be scammer. No do Shakara no dey carry ur shoulder up See I don dey go, one ticket obodo oyibo Me I no dey hear u again E be like ur network dey fade Meanwhile George Dey hail o No think say u go break my heart Me I go replace you sharply See baby I don dey go, one ticket Obodo oyibo Na first class ticket”.