I need a rich and generous man – Actress, Princess Shingle



Gambian Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle has said she is in need of a rich and generous partner because she believes it’s the duty of man to provide for his woman.
I need a rich and generous man - Actress, Princess Shingle lailasnews
The actress made the comment in a recent interview with Delay on ‘The Delay Show’, where she said she was tired of taking care of herself and would love to be with a rich generous man. She said:
“I’m tired of taking care of myself, lets just put it like that. I need someone to come and take care of me now. Whether he is rich or he’s successful all I want is for him to be a generous man because there are several rich men out there who are not generous.
That’s the duty of a man, you need to provide for your woman, you need to take care of your woman and you need to support her.”
SHe also made a shocking that Ghanaian footballer Michael Essien cheated on his wife, Akosua Puni Essien with her for a period of 1 year before she found out he was married
The actress was reacting to her recent statement that 99.9% of the guys she dated couldn’t satisfy her. She said that all the time she was with Michael Essien she never knew he was married with two children. She told Delay;
“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man.”
When asked if she was still in a relationship with Essien she answered in the negative. She added;
“Technically, no! What happened was I got to know that he was married and that was a deal breaker for me. Obviously, we were out in public which was a dumb move and I got contacted by some people that he was married and then I decided to google and I found out that he was really married.”
“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man.”